Friday 15 February 2013

Painting Zombicide - the beginning.

Recently, the vast majority of my free time has been dedicated to one thing: Zombicide. It's a pretty fantastic game really (some game balance issues aside). But one thing has been nagging at me, whilst it looks cool enough, it'd look cooler if the models were painted. - Uh oh.

So with that, I embarked on a quest to paint my way though my Zombicide box (all 70 or so models of it). But, to avoid me spending the rest of my life on this, I decided to try and speed-paint and dip my way though, and document my progress over the next few posts.

For the sake of my sanity I decided to break the painting down into three groups. Two sets of 32 zombies and the 6 survivors and Abomination. 

But anyway, here's the progress so far:
Step 1: the 'before' shot. All the models I need to paint.

Step 1: The first 32 zombies primed and ready to go! - Also some bonus extra models in there too.

And here they are primed and base coated. Ready for painting.
 In total this all, so far, has taken me about an hour - including drying times and test models, etc.

Well, that's all for now. I'll be painting these first 32 during my lunch breaks and free evenings - hopefully I'll have some more progress soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment