Monday 7 September 2015

A New Dawn.


Out with the old and in with the new, as they say. Loyal readers to this blog (which is, I'm pretty sure by now is, you, my girlfriend, and about a dozen Russian spam bots) would of noticed that things have been a bit in turmoil around the OC recently. Long story short - I had a job interview and had to reign in my social media accounts. During the downtime, I decided to refresh and revitalise the blog a bit - and trim the fat on some of the older posts. 

Not to waste your time with words when I can be showing you pictures, here's some models! 

A Bob Olley Ogryn - Seriously nice model to paint.
I actually based these guys! 



I also painted up a Chaos Warrior of Slaanesh with mace and fancy tights. He came with a broken weapon, so I had to improvise a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment