Friday 15 August 2014

Undead Doc Ock spotted!



Am I the only one who sees the similarity here? So a new Nagash is here and he's... Eeh. There are great parts (the book, the ghosts, the skull shoulder pad) and bad parts (his face, hat, staff and tabard).

I'm not really a fan of the skirt-less Nagash, his thighs are a bit too thin (I know he's a skeleton, but come on). I'll probably pick one up at some point, but I'll be in no rush really...

Edit:

"Undead Legions army"? Go on...

 

 

 

 

4 comments:

  1. Loosk like Skeletor when they went all spacey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he does have a certain skeletor likeness. Kinda like a cross between Skeletor and the big guy who carried Krang around.

      Delete
  2. Jeebus! That's dumb looking!
    I'd be looking for a proxy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Judging from his size (in this pic), a proxy might be a challenge, you might be able to kit-bash this with the treeman model, that'd look cool (probably).

      Delete