Tuesday 15 May 2012

Hobby Update: Abombaclypse!

Wow, it's been a while. So, what have i been up to in my absence? Well, i (finally) finished painting my Abomination for my Skaven (no conversions this time around - but i do have something planned for the future). I haven't painted the eyes on the rat heads for a good reason, honest! (i'm waiting until i've practiced OSL some more)  




I've also been busy converting up some Mantic Dwarves into Chaos Dwarfs (i'm not using the Abyssal Dwarves for two reasons, firstly they're a bit too costly for what they are and secondly, i had these guys lying around.) - Ignore their current paintwork, it was from a very early experiment with dip.


They're still very much a WIP - i've got a whole load of green stuffing to do once i've finished chopping bits off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment