Sunday 7 June 2015

Finally Some Painted Models!

So I've been painting diligently since late November and have I got a haul to show you! 

Ok, parts of that was lies, sadly hobby took a back-seat for a while (and when I could get hobby time, I chose to spend it doing hobby rather than blog) but I'm back (again, again) now and I'm back to work on my made-up-game-that's-more-of-a-themed-collection-than-strictly-a-game.

First up is the Mekanic(s):
One head fixes mechanicals the other fixes noses. They don't get along.

Secondly, we have Karl Werner the Bounty Hunter:
Any resemblance to a certain theoretical physicist turned meth cook is entirely coincidental. 

And finally I have the the Mercenary:

I also quickly (so quick I forgot to paint their eyes) painted up some Glowing Ones:

I've got a few more painted up (and even more on my workbench) but I'm going to save them for the next update, I don't want to blow it all at once, do I?

No comments:

Post a Comment